If you are looking for a Fitness Trainer Melbourne, then you need to look no further than Elsternwick’s own Davey Black Sports Performance.
Fitness is a personal journey. Every step of the way is a unique and individual experience, and we understand that. We understand work pressure. We know about sleepless nights and annoying colds. We get that you have to squeeze sessions in around your family life. And we understand your passion and drive to succeed at reaching your goals. For this reason, we cap all of our class sizes so that every Fitness Trainer, Yoga Instructor and Triathlon Coach can ensure that you are getting the attention to detail that you deserve. We take your goals and we help to guide you on the right path to success.
The reason we are so successful at fitness transformations is our highly skilled and experienced Triathlon Coaches, Fitness Coaches and Yoga Teachers. When these specialist coaches and teachers are paired with our amazing physiotherapist and our unique Muscle Recovery Room, you have the ideal recipe for success.
Triathlon & Fitness Coaches:
- Triathlon Australia Performance Coach Steve Davis has more than a decade of coaching experience in both Australia and in Ireland.
- Triathlon Australia Development Triathlon Coach Nestor Rivera is not only a quality athlete himself, but he is also a highly experience Fitness Trainer and Counsellor.
- Triathlon Victoria TRIactive Coach Louise Hodgins is experienced in Ironman and Endurance running and specialises in athlete strength and conditioning.
- Hanna Bevan is a Level One Hatha Yoga Teacher, Pre & Postnatal Yoga Specialist and a Cert III & IV Allied Health Assistance in Physiotherapy.
- Avril Burbidge is both a Yoga Australia and International Yoga Alliance Teacher experienced in Ashtanga, Meditation, Yin and Vinyasa styles of Yoga.
- Estefania Maiztegui specialises in Restorative Yoga, Mindful Awareness Practices, Pre and Postnatal and Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga.
- Sandra Vulic comes from a sporting facilities background and teaches Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin Yoga.
- Steve Stringer is the resident physiotherapist. He is a bike set-up specialist and director of Nspire Physiotherapy. He graduated as a Physiotherapist in 2010 and also completed a Graduate Certificate in Sports Physiotherapy
Muscle recovery Room:
- Our unique Muscle Recovery Room uses locally developed and manufactured Rapid Muscle Recovery System boots to speed up your recovery and help you to relax both physically and mentally. Accelerating the bodies ability to remove waste from your muscles, you will feel refreshed and recovered, giving you the ability to train again more efficiently sooner.
Your fitness journey may start with a single step, but we have all of your needs covered to make sure that single step is a step in the right direction.